The holidays are in full swing, and that means it’s time to get started on your shopping. Chances are, there’s at least one pet lover and one furry friend on your list this year. With so many gifts, it can be hard to know where to start. Check out this list for some thought starters on what to give both pets and pet lovers alike this holiday season.
For the four-legged friend in your life
Let’s be honest, whether it’s a dog or a cat, they’re likely going to be pleased with any new toy or goody that comes their way during the holidays. Some of our favorites this holiday season include:
- A bag of Supreme Source Pet Food – While this is really for the pet owner, what animal will say no to more food?
- A personalized pet stocking – Give a gift that keeps on giving. A personalized pet stocking is the perfect excuse for an owner to get more toys to stuff it. Not only will the pets thank you, the owner will appreciate the personalized touch.
- Toys – Pets are always looking for a new toy, so why not give them the gift they’re really after. With so many awesome new toys, there are a lot of options to help keep Fido and Whiskers entertained.
For the pet lover in the group
Pet lovers will appreciate any gifts related to their pet, but getting something more owner focused can make it extra special. Some things to consider might be:
- A giftcard to Chewy.com – A little extra cash goes a long way when you have a lot of supplies and toys to get. Plus, they can buy their favorite Supreme Source brands!
- A camera to watch their dog or cat – Cameras like The Furbo, allow owners to connect with their pets while they’re away. Whether they want to give a treat, monitor their pet or simply say hello, a camera can make them feel at home.
- Dog DNA test – Just like humans, there is now a DNA test for dogs. If your favorite pet lover has a mutt and wants to know more about his heritage, check out one of the many options available online.
This list is just a start to all that is available for both pets and owners. So get to shopping and put your best paw forward this holiday season!