It’s all about the protein.
Supreme Source™ dog food is made with premium turkey and salmon meal. We use meal in Supreme Source™ food because it contains much larger quantities of protein, per ounce, than raw turkey or salmon alone. By using turkey meal or salmon meal, we are able to formulate a recipe that provides the complete, balanced nutrition active dogs need. In addition, we use simple, natural ingredients to enhance dietary value and taste.
Only the Best Ingredients
You’ll easily recognize the ingredients in our recipes. That’s important to you, your dog and us. Transparency and trust are important when choosing the right food for your dog. That’s why we hold ourselves to the highest standards for safety and quality on every batch of Supreme Source™ dog food.
- Salmon Meal or Turkey Meal - Salmon meal or turkey meal are great sources of high-quality protein for your dog because they contain more protein than raw salmon or raw turkey.
- Whole Peas - Peas are a valuable source of essential nutrients like linoleic acid. They also offer natural fiber and quality carbohydrates.
- Chickpeas - Chickpeas provide dietary fiber and are packed with protein as well as vitamins A & E. They also contain manganese which helps support proper bone health and brain function.
- Sweet Potatoes - Sweet potatoes are rich in vitamin A and fiber. They are a great source of gluten-free complex carbohydrates.
- Power Fruits and Veggies - We've added a special blend of blueberries, cranberries, carrots, parsley, spinach and pomegranate that provides natural sources of potassium, fiber, vitamins and minerals for overall good health along with powerful antioxidants to help boost natural defenses.